Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi,
I've created this blog to help communicate plans and schedules as we prepare for our SCUFC girls' exchange team's visit to Montabaur in July. In addition I plan to use it to log our activities while we are there to help friends and relatives keep up with all of the goings on in Germany.

I have placed a couple of features on this blog that I hope will prove helpful. Notice the links to the right including a Google calendar which I'll use to post the schedule of activities before and during our trip. There are also links to the websites of 1.FFC Montabaur and South Carolina United FC. Below the link list are gadgets displaying the current time and weather in Montabaur. Let me know if you have any suggestions to help improve this blog.

- Coach Paul

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Paul, those of us at home will enjoy following our team through the blog.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete